We are accepting applications for Scientific Researchers to affiliate and Collaborate:
- Researchers: We are accepting applications from researchers in Biomedical, Chemistry and engineering fields. Affiliates will be supported financially and in kind. Researchers must propose their own research to be funded.
- Statistician: The position is offsite and involves analyzing biological and medical records. Working knowledge in a statistical tool such as SAS, SPSS, R and other programming tools is required.
- Computational Analyst: The position is offsite and involves analyzing biological and medical records. Working knowledge in a programming language such as python, java, R, matlab and Mathematica is required.
- Editorial Board: The position is offsite as well. Applicant should have experience in communication, social media presence and content editing. Working knowledge in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, reference mangers such as Endnote is required.
We are accepting applications for the below positions:
- Managing Officer: The applicant will be stationed at Penyi in our headquarters. Duties include oversight of the daily running of programs in the country and especially in Ketu North Constituency. Also, managing facilities within the complex such as the library and Art Centre. Required skill set include data management, Microsoft office suite and team playing. All expenses are covered by the Institute.
- University Representatives: These are part time positions for students who wants to get some experience on the field and earn extra cash. Duties include publicity on the local and nearby campuses. Skill set needed include communication, team playing, social network and Microsoft Office suite. All expenses are covered by the Institute.
- Volunteer Experience: If you are interested in a startup and get practical experience on the field. Contact us as well. We provide training as well as engage you in problem solving skills.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.