Job Description – Staff Scientists
Sena Institute of Technology is seeking research scientists to work at the institute in Penyi, Ghana. Ideal candidates should be able to relocate to Penyi and its neighboring towns. Positions start filling now and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Science background preferred (at least 4 years research experience).
- Experience in molecular biology, computational science and chemistry desired
- Program management experience (at least 2 years).
- Develop independent experimental protocols in the lab.
- Reviewing publications and summarizing research work in molecular biology.
- Writing reports and preparation of manuscripts.
- Training interns and students at the institute.
- Ability to travel to the field for data collection.
- Work with SIT staff on agriculture and farm projects.
- Organizing local and international seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Posting activities weekly on social media.
- Oversee SIT operations and follow set guidelines.
- Prospecting and building collaborations between SIT and external organizations.
- Report to SIT president.
We are accepting applications for Scientific Researchers:
We are accepting applications for the below positions:
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.