Scientific knowledge is rarely accessible to all researchers globally. Many researchers in emerging countries do no get access to novel research findings due to the limited opportunities to conferences and seminars. Our goal is to organize annual international conferences on specific topics in Ghana. We are working with international organizations and partners to bring this initiative to fruition.
- Scientific writing, literature and Analysis
- Computational Biology
- Workshop on genomics in Africa- Personalized medicine genomics
- Individual development Plan
- Introduction to improved farming methods.
- Introduction to good farming techniques.
- Widelife and natural vegetation conservation.
- Introduction to permacultural practices.
- Reafforestation and planting of tree crops.
To support this initiative donate to make science education accessible to all. Donate here